Saturday 19th December 3pm
Ryman Division One South
Where do they play?
The ‘Belmont Ground’,
Whats the ground like?
A typical nice Kent ground. Similar to Ramsgate in many aspects.
Great to visit on a warm day as its close to the sea front.
How much does it cost to get in?
Senior Citizens £5,
Children (12-16) , £2
under 5 years of age admitted free provided they are accompanied by an adult.
How do I get there?
For sat nav directions use postcode CT5 4LN. This will direct to the car park in Grimshill Road.
- Approach East Kent on the M2 from the London direction towards Margate
- Continue to the end of the motorway at Faversham
- Proceed onto the A299 Thanet Way. (signposted “Margate” and “Ramsgate”)
- Continue on the A299 for approx 6 miles (passing Seasalter Marshes on your left)
- Take the Whitstable turn off
- Continue until you reach the Long Reach roundabout. (Long Reach) go straight ahead at this roundabout
- Turn left at the second roundabout (Tesco)
- Descend Millstrood Hill
- After passing the cemetary on your right, turn left into Grimshill Road
- The entrance to the Belmont Ground is on the right. 300 yards along Grimshill Road
A 4-3 home win over Peacehaven ended a run of 13 straight defeats!
How did we get on there last season?
A 2-1 victory for Casuals back in April
Anything else I should know?
Whitstable is world famous for its Oysters
Dont forget if you cant join us, follow all the action on Twitter @corinthiancas